Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: How much......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SimplySophia's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Ok so I am probably going to sell my Felicity, Samantha, Molly and Kirsten only because I don't really pay any attention to them and I don't change their clothes or anything, I think that they are PM so what would be a good price?

  2. #2
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    The prices differ according to the condition and age of the doll. Go to eBay and see what dolls like yours are selling for, don't forget to look at the completed American Girl auctions in order to get a truer picture.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Samantha_Nellie_Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It may sound like a good idea to sell them becuase you don't pay much attention to them, but please listen to me.

    Emily is brand new, so she has a new sort of spark to her. That doesn't mean you should sell your old ones. Maybe you don't think you love them until they're gone.

    Keep them out of your sight for a week, do you miss them? Imagine if they were gone for good. I'm sure when you grow up, and have kids, they'd be great things to pass on to your daughter.

    OllyMolly

  4. #4
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My dear simplysophia, in your "#100" post, you said you've only been collecting for about a month, since you became a member of this board. Honey, that's not really long enough to know for sure if you're very attached to your dolls or not.

    Also, some people go through a phase of not really caring about their dolls for awhile, but later on they take them out again, and really enjoy them. You may have been concentrating on collecting AG just a little TOO much lately, and perhaps you're a little tired of them right now.

    If I were you, and truly thought I didn't want to own these dolls anymore, I'd put them away somewhere safe for a good while(NOT an attic or basement), and see how much I missed them.

    Many board members have sold dolls in haste, and later wished they hadn't.

    You can always sell a doll or two later on, but it's much harder to UNsell them! [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Just my humble opinion.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bump! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SimplySophia's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I have only had them for a little under a month, and yas when I like something I tend to want to get all of that collection before AG was DVDs I saved all my lunch money to buy movies and I wanted to have a great collection and had over 700 movies but I sold some so I could pay for my AG things.

    I don't know why I do that I just fell that I have to. But if I sold the dolls I would end up buying them agian just from the store ( I think I like tha mattel dolls better)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •